Sepasad was founded in 1371 (1992) to present its devoted services to I.R.Iran with a great faith in the country's values and beliefs, in order to contribute to Iran's sustainable development and affluence for the present and future generations.
After completing the national mega-projects such as Karkheh Reservoir Dam, the largest and Gotvand Olya Dam, the highest earth-fill dams in Iran, the Group has gained priceless management experiences and as a large construction contractor holding, is playing a major role in infra-structural projects, such as dam & appurtenant structures, irrigation, drainage and water conveyance networks, rail transportation (Subway), power plants & power transmission systems.
Sepasad Group ,relying on its experienced and qualified staff, and with a professionally and morally committed approach is determined to fulfill the Employers' requirements, develop the local industries, enter the international market, and minimize or eliminate the environmental impacts, based on the ISO9001:2008, ISO10015:1999, OHSAS18001:2007 and ISO14001:2004 standards.
Furthermore, the group obtained "Certificate of Contractual Qualification" granted by "Presidential Deputy of Supervision & Planning" on following fields:
• Grade One in Hydro projects.
• Grade One in Construction projects.
• Grade One in Construction Equipment & Facilities field.
• Grade One in Road & Transportation field.
• Grade Five in Mining & Industry.
Field of Activities:
Engineering, Supply & Construction:
• Large Earth, Rock-fill, Concrete & Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) Dams and Ancillary Structures of large dams as embankment, RCC, CFRD, Gravity Concrete and double- Arch Concrete dams.
• Hydro-Power Plants Buildings.
• Irrigation, drainage and water conveyance networks.
• Steep Concrete Structures.
• Metro Lines and Ancillary Plants.
• Tunnel & Road.
• Cut-off Wall with Plastic Concrete, Deep Structural Walls (Down to -135 m).
• Cut-off Curtain, Drilling Works & Consolidation Grouting.
• Installing & Operating of Instrumentations in Dams, Powerhouse & Tunnel.
• High voltage power transfer lines.