Imam khomeini Airport Metro Shahed station to Parand the longest metro line
Employer: Tehran Urban and Suburban Railway Company (Metro)
Contractor: Sepasad Group
Project Manager: Metra Behan Sad Consulting Engineers Company
Consultant Engineers: Sazian, Haraz Rah and Hexa Consulting Engineers Company
- Transferring the visitors of Tehran’s International Fair
- Transferring the passengers of Imamkhomeini Intl Airport.
- Transferring the commuters of Parand, Islamshahr, Robatkarim and the villages along the path to Tehran and vice versa.
Project special features:
- One of the longest urban railways as long as 52 kms.
- Including the largest and most prominent metro station in the country (Intl Trade fair & I.k.Airport)
- Including the largest airport bridge in the country as long as 700ms.