Tehran Metro Line 7 Project The deepest subway in country
Employer: Tehran Urban & Suburban Railway Co. (Metro)
Contractor: Sepasad Group
Employer Consultant Engineers: Behrooy-e-Tehran Railway Transportation Co.
Contractor Consulting Engineers: Systra Research Consulting Engineers Co.
- Connecting the north west to south east of Tehran
- Carrying 45,000 passengers per-hour
- Deepest line among other lines,
- Having the Most stations (exchange and junction),
- Longest underground line,
- First metro line where the TBM-EPB machine is used,
- Using BC30 Hydro-mill machine for the first time for construct the metro lines,